One day I decided to quit...  

有一天我決定辭去...

I quit my job, my relationship, my spirituality... 

I
wanted to quit my life. 

辭掉我的工作、關係、靈命...

我甚至想要辭掉我的生命.

I went to the woods to have one last talk with God.

我走到森林裏去跟神作最後一次的交談.

"God", I asked, "Can you give me one good reason not to quit?"

我問:「神啊!能給我一個好理由不要辭嗎?

His answer surprised me...

祂的回答真令我驚訝...

"Look around", He said. "Do you see the fern and the bamboo?"

神說:「環顧一下周遭...

你有看到蕨類植物和竹子嗎?

"Yes", I replied. 我說:「有」.

"When I planted the fern and the bamboo seeds, I

took very good care of them.

「當我栽種這些蕨類和竹子的種子,我小心翼翼地照顧它們.

I gave them light.  我賜給它們光.

I gave them water. 我降下水給它們.

The fern quickly grew from the earth.

蕨類很快地就從地上長大了.

Its brilliant green covered the floor.

它綠油油覆蓋地面.

Yet nothing came from the bamboo seed.

然而竹子的種子卻沒長出啥來.

But I did not quit on the bamboo.

但我對竹子並沒有放棄.

In the second year the Fern grew more vibrant and plentiful.

第二年,蕨類長得更生氣樣然、更豐盛了.

And again, nothing came from the bamboo seed.

再度地,竹子的種子還是沒長出來.

But I did not quit on the bamboo. He said.

神說:但我並沒有放棄竹子.

"In year three there was still nothing from the bamboo seed.

第三年,竹子的種子還是沒冒出土來...

But I would not quit.

但我不願意放棄.

In year four, again, there was nothing from the

bamboo seed.

 第四年,竹子的種子還是沒冒出土來...

I would not quit." He said. 我不願放棄.」:神說

"Then in the fifth year a tiny sprout emerged from the earth.

「然而第五年,竹子的種子開始從地裏冒出一點小小的芽來...

Compared to the fern it was seemingly small and insignificant...

比起蕨類植物,竹子顯得是那麼地小且微不足道...

But just 6 months later the bamboo rose to over 100 feet tall. 

但再過6個月,竹子長得超過100英呎高.

It had spent the five years growing roots.

它花了5年的時間去生根、紮根...

Those roots made it strong and gave it what it needed to survive.

這些根使它強健且給它存活所需要的.

I would not give any of my creations a challenge it could not handle."

我不會給任何(我所創造的)受造物(人事物)一項挑戰,而這是他所不能夠勝任的.

He asked me. "Did you know, my child, that all this

time you have been struggling, you have actually been growing roots".

祂問我:我的孩子,你知道嗎?

這些日子你所受的困境難處,事實上都是在紮你的根。」

"I would not quit on the bamboo.

「我不願意放棄竹子...

I will never quit on you."

就像我從未放棄過你一樣.

"Don't compare yourself to others." He said.

  神說:「你不要和別人比較」

"The bamboo had a different Purpose than the fern.

「和蕨類相比,竹子有個不一樣的目的和用途.

Yet they both make the forest beautiful."

可是,它們都使森林變得美麗.

"Your time will come", God said to me.

神對我說:「你的時候將到.

"You will rise high"

「你會長得高.

"How high should I rise?" I asked.

我問:「我將會長多高?

"How high will the bamboo rise?" He asked in return.

祂反問我說:「竹子將會長多高呢?

"As high as it can?" I questioned.

我疑惑地說:「就它所能地那麼高.

"Yes." He said, "Give me glory by rising as high as you can."

祂說:「是的,給我榮耀讓我盡其所能得茁壯成長。」

I left the forest and brought back this story.

我離開森林並帶回我的故事...

I hope these words can help you see that God will

never give up on you.

我希望這些能幫助你看見神永遠都不放棄你.

Never, Never, Never Give up.

永不、從不、決不放棄

For the Christian Prayer is not an option but an

opportunity.

禱告不是個選擇而是個機會...

Don't tell the Lord how big the problem is,

tell the problem how Great the Lord is!

不要告訴天父你的問題有多大,而要向這個狀況宣告天父有多奇妙偉大!

Heavens door open this morning, God asked me...

"My CHILD, what can I do for you?"

今早,天門開了,神問我說:「我的孩子,我能為你做什麼呢?

And I said, "Daddy, please protect and bless the one

reading this message."

我說:「天父,請保護且祝福這個正在讀此訊息的人...

God smiled and answered, "Request granted."

神笑著說:「按你所求的成就。」



朋友寄給我的一封e-mail

正好用力的安慰了

很徬徨軟弱的我



謝謝你  思恩

 

 

 

 

 

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    iamsharon 發表在 痞客邦 留言(5) 人氣()